Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally it is here!!!!

okay okay i know it is about time and here it is. Well i guess i should start with the news we are going to have another baby! I consider myself quite lucky i always wanted 4 kids and i only have to go into labor for two of them! My step kids started school this last week and they get to go to the same school. See originally the school wasn't going to be able to have the kindergarden program at the school Nevaeh was going to but in the last month of summer the funding came threw and they were able to go together which is really good for Nevaeh because she was more nervous to be without Damien then Damien was to be without her. Annicka is getting so big it just amazes me she is learing new works everyday! The newest words are shoes, baby, and her big sisters name Baya well its close enough. I think that is all I have now and enjoy it because you never know when the next one will be up lol.

7 comments:

Chris said...

congrats on the new blog!! I will be checking in to see what is happening in your life.

Kathryn said...

Hi Tiel. I'm an avid reader of your mum's blog and I enjoy everything I read. Lovely family photo and I look forward to reading your blog too!
Kathryn

traci said...

hi tiel - stopped over from your mom's blog. congratulations on having another baby. you have beautiful children. have fun with the blog.

Ana Baird said...

Hi Tiel! I'm also a reader of your mum's blog and read about your newblog on hers. Lovely picture of your family. Looking forward to reading your blog!

Kd Perkins said...

Tiel, congratulations on the baby, and yeah for your blog finally!

kmmiller said...

Welcome to the blogging word. I am a friend of your mom's from Illinois. Congrats on the new baby. Looking to hearing more about you and your beautiful family

Sandypants said...

Congrats Teil...that's fantastic i'm so happy for you!